How To Create Your Own Internet Radio Station with SHOUTcast Streaming Services
Internet Radio is the solution
Since radio began millions of people have wished they could become a DJ, working for local or national radio stations, unfortunately even with training only a small number makes a living at it.
This is why over the years so many pirate radio stations that have a short shelf live pop up all over the country, only to be closed down and have their equipment confiscated. Now thanks to StreamWithQ a professional leading audio streaming service, wannabe DJ’s can now start their own Internet Radio Stations using SHOUTcast Streaming technologies, simple and effectively.
Thanks to modern technology and StreamWithQ’s SHOUTcast Streaming Services, which make launching an Internet radio station a simplified process, there are now hundreds of online radio stations that have become a financial success.
No longer do people need to be rich to start their own radio station and make it a commercial success, thanks to all the tools available with StreamWithQ, people who are passionate about radio can now turn their dreams into reality.
How to create my own Internet radio station has become a very popular search term in Google with people wanting to find out what services and equipment were needed. Below we have put together some information on how to start an online radio station and if you have any questions please visit www.streamwithq.com to see our full range of services or contact us and don’t hesitate to ask us anything
Steps to create your Online Radio
- Find a good quality audio streaming service who provide the tools needed to start an internet radio station such as StreamWithQ
- Decide if your radio station is going to be a 24 hour radio station or if you are going to broadcast for a set amount of hours each day
- Think about programming output. It is important you understand what type of radio station you are going to be. Are you going to be a talk radio station or music radio station?
- Learn how to script your shows. Work to a timetable, so you know what you are doing throughout the show.
- How many presenters are going to work on your Internet radio station. It is important to know how many DJs will be working on your radio station and how they are going to be paid. You will find a lot of people would be willing to work for free to gain the experience. Some Internet radio stations have profit share until the station is making a big enough profit to pay people to present shows.
- How much are you going to charge for advertising? It is important you research other online radio stations and find out what they charge to advertise. Never set the prices too high and never set them too low.
By having a good quality audio streaming service behind you and having a good team who will help make your internet radio station a success, and then you could have a commercial success on your hands.
StreamWithQ have helped many people set up their own online radio station and for people thinking how do I set up my own internet radio station, the answer is not hard.
By following the above tips and choosing a good quality streaming service, you could soon be saying good-bye to a boring job and help to your own business as the owner of a radio station.
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.